We're pleased to offer the following services at Little Miami Vet Service
- General examination and treatment of all animals but reptiles, birds and swine.
- Immunization of all animals but reptiles, birds and swine; certificates of health and consultations for international travel
- Spays, neuters and other basic surgeries, including ACL repairs
- Therapeutic Laser Therapy to speed up the healing process
- Farm/House calls
- Microchip implants
- Advice on feeding puppies, overweight animals and particular diseases (food allergies, diabetes, kidney and liver diseases)
- Blood analysis to check for diabetes, kidney disease and more
- Tests for fungal and bacterial infections
- Microscopic tests for various parasites in blood, feces or on the skin
Our appointment book is computerized which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us before coming to the hospital. It is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
For Small Animal AFTER-HOUR EMERGENCIES, go to the Care Center located at 6995 East Kemper Rd. in Cincinnati. Their number is: 513-530-0911.
For Large Animal AFTER HOUR EMERGENCIES call the office number to get a number to reach Dr. Hultgren. If she does not return your call within 30 minutes, please contact OSU @ 614-292-6661 or 614-292-3551.
- Pocket Pets (Hamsters, gerbils, ferrets, rats, mice)
- Large and Small Farm Animals (Sheep, goats, cows, horses, alpacas, llamas, wallabies)