We're pleased to offer the following services at Little Miami Vet Service
- General examination and treatment of all animals but reptiles and birds.
- Immunization of all animals but reptiles and birds; certificates of health and consultations for international travel
- Spays, neuters and other basic surgeries, including ACL repairs
- Farm/House calls
- Microchip implants
- Advice on feeding puppies, overweight animals and particular diseases (food allergies, diabetes, kidney and liver diseases)
- Blood analysis to check for diabetes, kidney disease and more
- Tests for fungal and bacterial infections
- Microscopic tests for various parasites in blood, feces or on the skin
Our appointment book is computerized which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us or come to the hospital immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
In an after-hours emergency, call our regular number to get the number to reach Dr. Hultgren. She is on call until 9:00p.m. for small animal emergencies and for large animals she will take calls and assess if it is something she can take care of after-hours, or if a referral to OSU is the best course of action.
- Pocket Pets (Hamsters, gerbils, ferrets, rats, mice)
- Large and Small Farm Animals (Pigs, sheep, goats, cows, horses, alpacas, llamas, wallabies)